Monday, June 28, 2010

Just a quick one.

I'm just going to post a quick one tonight. I need to try to get some sleep tonight.

The first day of the Radiography program was soooo boring. lol. We went through the 1st half of the handbook for 3 1/2 hours. Thankfully, it will get better. Two ladies that I had A&P class with in the Fall semester of 09 got in! I was happy to see them there. They are in Group B though, and I'm in A. That's okay though because that means I get to meet new people. When I got home, I got online and saw that we have a quiz tomorrow over chapter 1 in Med Term, one over chapters 2 & 3 on Thursday, and one over chapters 4 & 5 on Friday. At least I'll be busy, right?

I have my appointment with the Endocrinologist scheduled for July 9th. Until then, I am still praying for Postpartum Thyroiditis. Either way, I can't wait to get it figured out and taken care of.

I made cajun burgers for dinner tonight. They were really good, and only 350 calories counting the bun!! Woo hoo. I had a relatively good day. I like those. Tomorrow I get to actually be at the hospital for a couple hours. Which means SCRUBS!! YAY!

Oh, and our carpet is going to be installed in the living room on Wednesday afternoon.

1 Peter 5:7
7Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment