Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ultrasounds, TB tests, crazy cats, and everything in between.

Today was a busy day. I got up with Isaac at 7am, and was able to start the dishes, and the laundry. It was nice to be able to get started before everyone was up. It was short lived though because everyone else got up between 7:30 and 8. We all hung out all morning doing a whole lot of nothing.

My thyroid ultrasound was scheduled for 10:45, so I left here at 10:30ish. A thyroid ultrasound is a pretty uncomfortable thing. I don't know why I thought it wouldn't be, but they sure do shove that thing pretty hard on your throat. I get to do that to people someday. hehehe. I will find out the results soon, I hope. They called to give me the results of the bloodwork today, but we weren't home, and I didn't see that they had called until after 5pm. Grrrr... I'm calling them back first thing in the morning. I need to know!!!

I got out of there at 11:38am, and had to get all the way across town to IPFW by 12pm to get my TB test read. (My ultrasound was at Lutheran). I went as fast as I could without getting a ticket. I ended up calling when I was in front of the mall to ask her if she would wait a minute for me to get there. God bless nice people. I parked and got out of the van just in time to hear the clock at IPFW chiming for noon. I booked it up there and walked in at 12:02pm. I am VERY thankful that she was nice enough to stay a few minutes for me. I don't know why they close at noon anyway, so weird. Anyway, TB test step 2 was also negative, so they gave me my signed physical form. YAY!

After I got home and ate lunch, we went to Lowe's to get carpet and trim. Lowe's is always fun for us. haha. Not really, we always spend too much money. We are getting carpet installed in our living room. The guy is supposed to call tomorrow to set up a time to come measure the room. (Apparently we are not competent enough to measure our own room).

The day just kept getting more interesting. Zoe has been whining about wanting the pool blown up all week, so Jared blew it up, and filled it up. I warned her that it was REALLY cold, but she didn't care. I figured she'd get in and then immediately jump out because it was cold, but the crazy girl jumped right in. I only let her stay in for 15 minutes because it was so cold. I don't need anyone to get sick right now. She thought it was the coolest thing ever. (No pun intended).

One of our 3 cats got out while Jared had the garage door open earlier. We found her after a couple hours and brought her back in, and now the other 2 cats hate her. They are hissing and screaming at her. It's sad. They are getting pretty loud about it too. I have no idea what she did out there to warrant that kind of response. One of the other cats gets out all the time and we have never had a problem like this before.

Now it is 10pm, and Isaac is still awake. The kid has sleeping issues. Well, just issues in general lately. I need to have him looked at because I think his actions are beyond just the "normal" 2 year old phase. But that could be another whole blog post altogether, and I will save it for later.

John 3:16
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

No comments:

Post a Comment