Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My first blog.

So...I'm going to try this blogging thing again. I've tried twice, and never can remember to actually write a blog. 

I have been back from Haiti for almost a month now. It is hard to believe it has been that long. I miss it there so much everyday, and I cannot wait until the day I can go back. That was such an amazing experience. I plan to write about that sometime. I have several people waiting to hear all about it, but I'm a slacker. 

I also found out on my last day in Haiti that I was accepted into the Radiography program at IPFW. YAY!!! I was really nervous about that because they are pretty selective, but I guess I made the cut! So, that starts on Monday, June 28th. It is a full time, 24 month program, so I have an expected graduation date of 6/22/2012. That seems so far away, but I know it'll be here before I know it. 

I found out last week that my thyroid is enlarged, so I had bloodwork done on Monday, and I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see what's going on. Hopefully they can figure out something because I have been so tired lately. I can't be this tired when school starts next week. I'm hoping they will be able to at least tell me about my bloodwork tomorrow. But I guess we will see. 

Jared and I have also been talking about doing something big. We are trying very hard lately to submit fully to God, and what he wants for our life. So, we are still praying and talking about it, but I can tell you it is a life changing thing that will be really hard and require a lot of support from family and friends. It is sure to be equally as rewarding though. Stay tuned for that announcement. And no, we are not moving to Haiti...not anytime soon anyway. :o)

Proverbs 3:5-6
5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment